Friday, July 27, 2007

Chiropractor, Tampa (Dr. Steve Edelson): Cold Laser Therapy Proves its effectiveness again!

Chiropractor, Tampa (Dr. Steve Edelson): Cold Laser Therapy Proves its effectiveness again!
Call (813) 495-0526. I have a patient who was in a car accident. She was hurt to the extent that she was air lifted via helicopter to the hospital. She required surgery and lost one of her organs. When she was released from the hospital she came to see me for chiropractic care. One of the things that I noticed, right away, was that her eyes seemed to be different sizes, and in fact there was swelling and bruizes evident around her left eye. Her pupils were also different sizes, and that was what worried me the most. Following trauma, neurological damage can occur as well as other physical damage. I examined her and performed neurological tests, which were negative. I then deducted that the different diameters of her pupils were the result of inflamation that was affecting her optic nerve. In addition to providing some very gentle chiropractic adjustments using the Brimhall adjusting instrument, I used cold laser therapy. There ae times when I am impressed by the results I get when using the cold laser, however, these times are less often then I would like to see. Usually, the results are subtle, and I do not know whether it is the adjustment or the laser that gives me the great results that I get. Quite frankly, I do not care, as long as my patients get better. In this case, I used the laser, and the results were anything but subtle. Within minutes, her pupils normalized, her swelling began to go down dramatically, and she realted to me that she was feeling popping noises in her ears and felt a draining of fluid. It is these occasional "Wows" that reaffirm my confidence in cold laser therapy. I recommend this therapy as a viable and effective way to treat a variety of disorders, aches, and pains.
For more information visit these web sites: BLOG or DR STEVE. You may contact Dr. Edelson at (813)495-0526. See the Forum Post POST THREAD. For the latest Press release, Click Here.
Chiropractor Tampa, Chiropractic Tampa, 33629, Chiropractors Tampa, Edelson Wellness Center, Seminole, 33629, 33772

No comments: